Skip to main content

Travelogue- The Goa Connection

"Lets go to Goa dude!"... would be the most frequent idea that crops up in your Dude and Diva hangouts.

And tell me how a HECK YEAH gushes out of your mouth right away!
For years holidaying has been synonymous with Goa. Aviation is hell lot of work pressure and right that day I was on and off with my month long Branding events - all drenched and totally up for a sexy tour out over a weekend.

It was already late in the evening, rushing back home, checked my 2T www.trujet.com Flight cum Hotel package (http://www.trujet.com/ebooking/home/) , got it booked at Kool weekend package with +Tripfactory .
Over to Goa!!
Reached by afternoon and witnessed my all-time-fav Beach sundown...all my stress and work hangover went down with that red vibrancy.

  Resort Rio is based in North Goa- Luxe, contemporary- a perfect blend of Luxury and hospitality.My long awaited pleasure weekend already had a sexy start -poolside, spa, decor and BEACH.
A cool advice would be to rent a car once you hit Goa for superb exploration , shopping and freedom of travel...and bly me it is cheaper over all.
Anjuna Awe-

I took a long walk on the beach, clicking a few pictures in between; while the Arabian-Sea splashed across the hem of my dress. Cold water splashing against the semi-tanned legs, indeed felt good.A drink in hand and yellow flow of my dress ...soothing breeze kissing my skin softly...Life seemed sorted!
Baga Beach Soiree-
It was almost sunset by the time I emerged out of Anjuna serendipity. Baga is all crowdy- beaming with happy faces all the time of all age group.I chose to keep sailing in peace this time hence sports was not on my list.
image credit- Pinpix

Even with the crowd, Baga has a certain charm attached to it, a stroll across the stretch of the beach is a joy undefined. And you’re not alone in doing so, you can see hordes of Solo travelers, giving that a try. And yes, you can tell who is a solo traveler. There’s that unmistakable vibe and a passing glance of smile, which explains it all.

I headed to St Anthony's ...Love their cocktails anytime and Hail the karaoke!
I loved the Bangles I picked up from Anjuna 

My Weekend stay had a self emergence from the extreme busy schedule in midst of which ...somewhere I forget my youthfulness...That ME who is a Boho by heart...I recovered from my work hangover ...and appreciated my freedom and womanhood. 

Come travel with me! Book tickets at www.trujet.com.

https://www.facebook.com/flytrujet/photos/a.484569558375463.1073741828.447446615421091/697997377032679/?type=3&theater


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trujet looking for new Trujetters - Apply Now!

Trujet now in the "CITY of VICTORY"

Fly Trujet with Pride!